Due to current emergency COVID related regulations, our Patio is open with limited seating while our interior Tap Room is closed. The patio requires a reservation that can be made via this link. Flights & pints for parties no larger than 6 people.
You must be at least 21 years of age with a government-issued photo identification to purchase or consume any alcoholic beverages.
Our Patio is open 11am-5pm Friday, Saturday & Sunday. We are dog friendly! The Tap Room address is: 2052 West Virginia Ave NE, WDC 20002.
Details for your visit to the Atlas Ivy City Patio:
- If you feel sick, please stay home.
- Wear a mask: all customers are required to wear a mask upon entering the patio, while seated at your table and ordering beer or food, after finishing your beer or food, and on trips to the restroom. We have a limited number of Atlas branded masks available for sale for those who forget to bring a mask.
- Atlas will supply bottles of hand sanitzer for each table; we also have bottles available for purchase.
- Please be observant of your reservation window. We ask kindly that you finish your food and drink and exit the table by the end time of your time block (12:50pm, 2:50pm, or 5pm). This ensures we have time to adequately clean and sanitize tables and chairs for the next party arriving.
- Contactless ordering will be done by scanning a QR code at your table to access our menu, no app needed but you will need a credit card, Applepay or Google Wallet, etc.
- Beer-to-go is available via our contactless ordering system. We’re happy to keep your selection cold inside until you are ready to leave.
- The Mayor’s regulations for Phase 1 opening require the purchase of one food item per table. We have a selection of small offerings from Ivy City Smokehouse available, and their full menu is available for delivery via GrubHub accessed via a QR code on your table.
- You are welcome to use our bathrooms inside the Tap Room, please adhere to the social distancing signs on the floor to maintain adequate space between you and other guests/staff. We have two unisex bathrooms and ask that only one person enters a bathroom at a time. Be sure to wear your mask when leaving your table for the bathroom. And wash your hands!
Be safe, be kind, and enjoy yourself!
We’re looking forward to hosting you!