Due to current emergency COVID related regulations, our Tap Room & Patio are open with limited seating. Flights & pints for parties no larger than 6 people. No reservations are required but we do request each group gives contact information to comply with DOH regulations. Patrons must wear a mask when not eating or drinking and no one presenting COVID-19 symptoms will be allowed inside. We sanitize all our surfaces between groups and provide hand sanitizer for each table.
You must be at least 21 years of age with a government-issued photo identification to purchase or consume any alcoholic beverages.
Our Tap Room & Patio are open 4pm-8pm Friday & 1pm-8p Saturday & Sunday. Our patio is dog friendly! The Tap Room address is: 2052 West Virginia Ave NE, WDC 20002.
What we’re doing to keep you safe!
We’re closely following the guidelines and recommendations of the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and local governments. We are updating our plans daily, proactively communicating with our team, and doing all that we can to prevent further spread of the virus. In accordance with DC’s occupancy restrictions, we will be monitoring reservations and walk-ins daily, utilizing our large seating areas to the fullest to give tables plenty of space between one another.
- If you feel sick, please stay home.
- Wear a mask: all customers are required to wear a mask upon entering the Tap Room, while seated at your table and ordering beer or food, after finishing your beer or food, and on trips to the restroom. We have a limited number of Atlas branded masks available for sale for those who forget to bring a mask.
- We have hand sanitzer available each table; we also have bottles available for purchase.
- Contactless ordering will be done by scanning a QR code at your table to access our menu, no app needed but you will need a credit card, Applepay or Google Wallet, etc.
- Beer-to-go is available via our contactless ordering system. We’re happy to keep your selection cold inside until you are ready to leave.
- DC regulations require the purchase of one food item per table. Food from our Andy’s Pizza kitchen is available via the QR code on your table.
- You are welcome to use our bathrooms inside the Tap Room, please adhere to the social distancing signs on the floor to maintain adequate space between you and other guests/staff. And wash your hands!
Be safe, be kind, and enjoy yourself!
We’re looking forward to hosting you!