Due to current emergency COVID related regulations, our Tap Room & Patio are open with limited seating. Flights & pints for parties no larger than 6 people. No reservations are required but we do request each group gives contact information to comply with DOH regulations. Patrons must wear a mask when not eating or drinking and no one presenting COVID-19 symptoms will be allowed inside. We sanitize all our surfaces between groups and provide hand sanitizer for each table.
You must be at least 21 years of age with a government-issued photo identification to purchase or consume any alcoholic beverages.
Our Ivy City location is open for curbside pickup daily from 1pm-8pm; please place your order online before arriving and call when you have arrived so we can bring it out to you. Our Taproom & Patio are open 4pm-8pm Monday through Thursday, 4pm-10pm Friday, 1pm-10pm Saturday & 1pm-8pm Sunday. Our patio and taproom are dog friendly! The Tap Room is located at 2052 West Virginia Ave NE, WDC 20002.
What we’re doing to keep you safe!
We’re closely following the guidelines and recommendations of the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and local governments. We are updating our plans daily, proactively communicating with our team, and doing all that we can to prevent further spread of the virus. In accordance with DC’s occupancy restrictions, we will be monitoring reservations and walk-ins daily, utilizing our large seating areas to the fullest to give tables plenty of space between one another.
- If you feel sick, please stay home.
- Wear a mask: all customers are required to wear a mask upon entering the Tap Room, while seated at your table and ordering beer or food, after finishing your beer or food, and on trips to the restroom.
- We have hand sanitzer available each table; we also have bottles available for purchase.
- Contactless ordering will be done by scanning a QR code at your table to access our menu, no app needed but you will need a credit card, ApplePay or Google Wallet, etc.
- Beer-to-go is available via our contactless ordering system. We’re happy to keep your selection cold inside until you are ready to leave.
- DC regulations require the purchase of one food item per table. We offer three flavors of Salmon Jerky from Ivy City Smokehouse; you are also welcome to order delivery to the brewery if you’re more interested in a full meal. We will regularly have food pop-ups coming through as well (check our social media pages for more information).
- You are welcome to use our bathrooms inside the Tap Room, please adhere to the social distancing signs on the floor to maintain adequate space between you and other guests/staff. And wash your hands!
Be safe, be kind, and enjoy yourself!
We’re looking forward to hosting you!