Our Half Street Brewery & Tap Room is free to visit and does not require a reservation. Stop on by on your way to sporting and entertainment events at Nationals Park or Audi Field, or just stop by whenever you want great beer.
Crowlers and 6-packs are available to-go. We also have a full kitchen featuring Andy’s Pizza 7 days a week.
Our large outdoor patio is open with social distancing protocols in place, and we’re open for take-out beer & pizza from:
Sunday – Thursday 11am-10pm; Friday & Saturday 11am-Midnight
Dining delights are provided on site by Andy’s Pizza! Come by for a pint or two and a slice. With 13 awesome TVs, the Tap Room is the perfect venue for cheering on your favorite college or professional sports team. Check out our Upcoming Events Page for Special Hours and Closures before planning a visit! The Half Street Tap Room address is 1201 Half Street, Suite 120, SE DC 20003. We’re just steps from the Navy Yard Metro stop and the Center Field Gate at the Nationals Ballpark.
You must be at least 21 years of age with a government-issued photo identification to purchase or consume any alcoholic beverages. Groups are limited to a maximum of 6 people, please bring a mask and we provide hand santizer for each table.
What we’re doing to keep you safe!
We’re closely following the guidelines and recommendations of the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and local governments. We are updating our plans daily, proactively communicating with our team, and doing all that we can to prevent further spread of the virus. In accordance with DC’s occupancy restrictions, we will be monitoring reservations and walk-ins daily, utilizing our large seating areas to the fullest to give tables plenty of space between one another.
- If you feel sick, please stay home.
- Wear a mask: all customers are required to wear a mask upon entering the Tap Room, while seated at your table and ordering beer or food, after finishing your beer or food, and on trips to the restroom. We have a limited number of Atlas branded masks available for sale for those who forget to bring a mask.
- We have hand sanitzer available each table; we also have bottles available for purchase.
- Contactless ordering will be done by scanning a QR code at your table to access our menu, no app needed but you will need a credit card, Applepay or Google Wallet, etc.
- Beer-to-go is available via our contactless ordering system. We’re happy to keep your selection cold inside until you are ready to leave.
- DC regulations require the purchase of one food item per table. Food from our Andy’s Pizza kitchen is available via the QR code on your table.
- You are welcome to use our bathrooms inside the Tap Room, please adhere to the social distancing signs on the floor to maintain adequate space between you and other guests/staff. And wash your hands!
Be safe, be kind, and enjoy yourself!
We’re looking forward to hosting you!
We fill recyclable 32 ounce crowlers during non-home baseball game days. 6-packs of our core beer favorites are also available for purchase on non-home baseball game days.
Book your next event or party at Atlas Brew Works Half Street Brewery & Tap Room by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Half Street Brewery & Tap Room is the perfect venue for special events or corporate outings. Room rental fees may apply. Private reservation availability is contingent on the major events taking place at Nationals Park and Audi Field.