Our Half Street Brewery & Tap Room is free to visit and does not require a reservation. Stop on by on your way to sporting and entertainment events at Nationals Park or Audi Field, or just stop by whenever you want great beer.
Crowlers and 6-packs are available to-go. We also have a full kitchen featuring Andy’s Pizza 7 days a week.
Our Tap Room and Dining area is open at 50% capacity with social distancing protocols in place from 4pm – 10 pm Sunday -Thursday, 4pm-11pm Friday & Saturday. Dining delights will be provided on site by Andy’s Pizza! Come by for a pint or two and a slice. With 13 awesome TVs, the Tap Room is the perfect venue for cheering on your favorite college or professional sports team. Check out our Upcoming Events Page for Special Hours and Closures before planning a visit! The Half Street Tap Room address is 1201 Half Street, Suite 120, SE DC 20003. We’re just steps from the Navy Yard Metro stop and the Center Field Gate at the Nationals Ballpark.
You must be at least 21 years of age with a government-issued photo identification to purchase or consume any alcoholic beverages. Groups are limited to a maximum of 6 people, please bring a mask and we provide hand santizer for each table.
Our Half Street Brewery & Tap Room is open 4pm-11pm Friday – Sunday.
Details for your visit to the Atlas Half Street Brewery & Tap Room:
- If you feel sick, please stay home.
- Wear a mask: all customers are required to wear a mask upon entering the Tap Room, while seated at your table and ordering beer or food, after finishing your beer or food, and on trips to the restroom. We have a limited number of Atlas branded masks available for sale for those who forget to bring a mask.
- Atlas will supply bottles of hand sanitzer for each table; we also have bottles available for purchase.
- Please be observant of your time window. We ask kindly that you finish your food and drink and exit the table after 2 hours of enjoying yourself. This ensures we have time to adequately clean and sanitize tables and chairs for the next party arriving.
- Contactless ordering will be done by scanning a QR code at your table to access our menu, no app needed but you will need a credit card, Applepay or Google Wallet, etc.
- Beer-to-go is available via our contactless ordering system. We’re happy to keep your selection cold inside until you are ready to leave.
- The Mayor’s regulations for Phase 2 opening require the purchase of one food item per table. Food from our Andy’s Pizza kitchen is available via the QR code on your table.
- You are welcome to use our bathrooms inside the Tap Room, please adhere to the social distancing signs on the floor to maintain adequate space between you and other guests/staff. We have two unisex bathrooms and ask that only one person enters a bathroom at a time. Be sure to wear your mask when leaving your table for the bathroom. And wash your hands!
Be safe, be kind, and enjoy yourself!
We’re looking forward to hosting you!
We fill recyclable 32 ounce crowlers during non-home baseball game days. 6-packs of our core beer favorites are also available for purchase on non-home baseball game days.
Book your next event or party at Atlas Brew Works Half Street Brewery & Tap Room by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Half Street Brewery & Tap Room is the perfect venue for special events or corporate outings. Room rental fees may apply. Private reservation availability is contingent on the major events taking place at Nationals Park and Audi Field.